Re: OpenSSH cygwin port

> Corinna Vinschen <vinschen@cygnus.com> wrote:
> norbert.bladt@usa.net wrote:
>> Which README ?
>> I just downloaded the compiled version, not the source.
>> The only hint a found was in the announcement on the openssh mailing
>> list.

>ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Vinschen_C>
orinna/V1.1.1/openssh-2.1.0p3.README
Thanks for the hints. In my setup i can now do both, i.e.
using RSA for my account (without giving a password) and a login to
another user with his normal NT password.
I am running the service with my account and I have, of course,
the rights to
	"act as part of the os", etc.
and all the other rights mentioned in the README.

Unfortunately, I still can't use input nor output
redirection on the UNIX side nor on the NT side.
Are there anything I can do about it ?
I did read the doc about the CYGWIN variable
but didn't find anything relevant to this problem.
I would really appreciate if somebody can help me
in this area.

Just working interactively is not sufficient for our
environment, we want to execute scripts in background
from UNIX on some NT servers.

Using the buggy rsh on NT from Microsoft is no option for us.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Norbert Bladt.