Re: Fwd: Editor friendly man output...

Actually, I don't have them installed right now.  I had cygwin
installed, (and subscribed to this list) but had some problems,
and then got too busy to do anything about it.  So, I removed
it.  However, I still follow the list (mostly very passively).  And I
play with Linux @ home, so I remember some things from there.