Re: Getting involved, was Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?

On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 02:15:31PM +0900, simon.p.cozens@jp.pwcglobal.com wrote:
>As far as getting stuck in and doing stuff goes, this is
>something I should certainly do more of. I've ported quite
>a few things for my own personal use that aren't on the ported
>list at present; any ideas as to the best way to make these
>available?

We're working on automating a way to get these on the sourceware
site.  For now, I'm sure that Michael Hirmke could provide you
with space.

There is also an online form for announcing thing somewhere
easily accessible from the project web site.  DJ set it up
and it is, as always, very nice.

cgf