Will setup work in saved directory from whe the files where D/Led by using another method?

Yep. I tried to get into contact you all week about my problem. but no would
listen. Besides, Just testing to see if anyone would read this message, if
they are being sent (which apparantly they are because I get them too)
Actually, I've been sitting quietly and idling while you've been attempting
to solve this problem. This morning, using yesterday's update to setup, I
got kicked off ftp://www.sourceware.cygnus.com . Well, I started at 6:30 am
and ended at 11:00 at one of the UK sites.
Question is: Read the subject line.