Re: 100% CPU with recent snapshots

Thanks, Chris. I was starting to consider trying to track it down, but with my
limited resources (read: time) and total unfamiliarity with the code, it would
have taken a while. I'm also fairly unfamiliar with debugging Windows DLLs,
although I assume it must be somewhat similar to debugging shared libraries on
Unix.

Frankly, I'm glad someone had an idea about this problem. As I have time, I
hope to start playing around with the DLL code, building the DLL, etc., so I
won't feel so helpless the next time something goes wrong (assuming it does
;-).

Thanks again,

Rick
--