Re: call_handler, interrupt_now and interruptible

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 10:45:14PM +0100, Heribert Dahms wrote:
>I guess this breaks now my code, which basically does a select() until
>a socket becomes readable, starts a loop preparing a timeout with
>alarm(60) for the following blocking fgets(), which is normally reset
>using alarm(0) after each line, but is supposed to be interrupted in
>case of a bad behaving client?

Why have you reached this conclusion?  Have you actually
noticed this behavior?  The changes that I made should not
have eliminated functionality in anything but DLLs and
that is only temporary.

If this is just supposition, then try the cygwin DLL.  There
is no need to speculate about things breaking if you haven't
actually checked the code in question.

cgf