since I don't generally compile anything other
than ObjC and, of course plain C.  Never C++.

Basically 2 header files.

basetyps.h:20

#define interface	struct

#ifndef __OBJC__
#define interface	struct
#endif

I was informed by another subscriber that this line
actually appears within an #ifdef __cplusplus block
in the M$ development counterpart.  That would fix
it too (if not mixing languages, I guess).

windows.h:120

#ifdef __OBJC__
/* FIXME: Not undefining BOOL here causes all BOOLs to be WINBOOL (int),
   but undefining it causes trouble as well.
*/
#if 0
#undef BOOL
#endif
#endif

#ifdef __OBJC__
/* FIXME: Not undefining BOOL here causes all BOOLs to be WINBOOL (int),
   but undefining it causes trouble as well.
*/
#undef BOOL
#endif

What sort of trouble ?  Why ?
Wasn't this problem already solved
in the previous set of windows headers ?

I guess I propose this.  I know this is not a
patch but I hope it gains in clarity what it
lacks in efficiency.

Steve B.