About DLL

Hello!!

	I am building a relocable dll with the sequence of five commands
that says http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/faq/faq.html#SEC87.
	I have an entry function defined like:

		int WINAPI entrada(HANDLE h, DWORD reason, void *foo)
		{
  			return 1;
		}

	When I execute the commands I have a error message like:

ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol entrada@12; defaulting to 10001000

	and I do not know how to use the dll in this case.

	If someome knows how can I solve this problem , please mail me.

	Thanks you.

**             JOSE RAUL DE PRADO MEDIAVILLA                **
** Escuela Tecnica Superior Ingenieros de Telecomunicacion. **
** Grupo de Sistemas Inteligentes-Universidad de Valladolid **
**                    VALLADOLID (SPAIN)                    **
** Tlf:	 	    983 423000 ext. 25586		    **
** E-mail:          jpramed@ribera.tel.uva.es               **
**	              jprado@gsi.dit.upm.es                 **