RE: X11 and shared libs again

Would you mind reading, first, on
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/xfree/faq.html
about DLL issues with XT, Xmu, Xaw and MOTIF?  I explained why it
could not be done.
This is a Windows OS issue not X11 code problem.

Which other version of X11 had Xt and Xmu etc as dlls, if they did,
they they were useless because the libXt.a etc were static and I
forgot to delete the *.dlls.  In other words the *.a were not using
libXt.dll etc...

The only way to make Xt, Xmu and Xaw etc as dlls is to write a
customet DLL and all the X11 DLLs should call this DLL instead...
something like Hummingbird folks did... This would require a
substantial rewriting of X11R6 code.

PS: Please address cygwin-xfree issues to cygwin-xfree mailing list
in future.  That is why the mailing list there.

Regards
Suhaib