Re: (B20 suffers under WIN NT FixPack 4 (see below) ______________ WG : failure notice

To subscribe to the mailing list, go to:
   <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/lists.html>

You can search the archives for the mailing list, there, for
other reports of related problems.

Keep in mind that Cygwin is a moving target, so include the
output from "cygcheck -v -r -s", for starters, and indicate other
specifics about what components you have installed.  Try to
narrow down the description of the problem to something less
than 100k bytes, also, if at all possible.

Regards,
Doug Wyatt