Latest LessTif from ftp.hungry.com solved X Segfault

Upon suggestions from Chris Faylor and Suhaib Siddiqi,
I ran my failing X program under gdb, and determined the
error was a segfault occuring in the Create.c module for
XtCreateWidget().

Here is an exerpt from the gdb session:

XtVaCreateManagedWidget (name=3D0x4113a2 "Form",
widget_class=3D0xe84825f=f,parent=3D0x1025e7a0) at VarCreate.c:147

_XtCreateWidget (name=3D0x4113a2 "Form", widget_class=3D0xe84825ff,
parent=3D0x1025e7a0, args=3D0x0, num_args=3D0,typed_args=3D0x10213180,
num_typed_args=3D4) at Create.c:511

Upon a further recommendation from Suhaib Siddiqi, I downloaded
the latest (0.89.0) binary LessTif distribution for Cygwin from
ftp.hungry.com.  After I installed the 4 libraries contained therein
(libMrm.a, libXbae.a, libXlt.a, and libXm.a) over the versions of
the libraries contained in Suhaib's X11R6/LessTif distribution, my
program is able to compile, link, and run without errors.

I was not aware that the versions of the LessTif libraries on
ftp.hungry.com might be more recent than those in Suhaib's distribution.

I'd like to thank both Chris Faylor and Suhaib Siddiqi with their
help in working through this problem.

-Brian Kasper
 kasperb@home.com