Re: problems in running nmake from GNU make

Hi All,

I thank everyone for the quick response, all your suggestions were
helpful, but the real cause was pointed by Drew (thanks).

Make was setting MAKEFLAGS to --unix,
which nmake was trying to use. I had to create a shell script
that resets the MAKEFLAGS and calls nmake, and change my Makefile
to call this script (instead of directly calling nmake)

- Tirumal