Re: Win 2000

This is not a "cygwin" developer issue.  Please remove the cygwin-developers
address when responding.  Rule of thumb if you are not involved with developing
cygwin then you probably shouldn't be posting to cygwin-developers.  If you are
helping with developing cygwin then the only posts to the cygwin-developers
list should be questions and patches concerning the cygwin source code.

Earnie.