Re: Cygwin-b20 Help!

Hey Kriss,

    Did you read the readme doc that came with the full distribution
of cygwin? I have copied this part from the doc:

    If you are running Windows 95 or
98 and are faced with the error message "Out of environment space", you
need to increase the amount of environment space in your config.sys and
try again.  Adding the line `shell=C:\command.com /e:4096 /p' should do
the trick if `C:' is your system drive letter.

There is alot of useful info in that doc that should help
you, just in case you don't have it I have attached it
for your convenience.

Eric