which which in tcsh

Hi,

I have a small problem with tcsh and I wondered if it a bug with this
version of tcsh or a result of the port.

I have a script called "which" which does extra things (like -a finds
all instances of the program in your path) and I have this in my bin. On
all of my other UNIX platforms \which runs my script rather than the
built in which; but this doesn't work using the cygwin tcsh. I believe
it's a bug as:

> which \which
/home/keith/bin/which
> \which -a which