Tee output

I have tee running on two NT machines. One of them is buffering
standard out until my process completes, then it print all of the data to
the screen. The other prints to standard out as my other process runs.
This is preferrable. Is there a way to keep the other machine from
buffering? Thanks. Please cc me.

Darryl Caldwell darrylc@riposte.org

"kiku wa ittoki no haji | kikanu wa matsudai no haji"
 Asking a question is only embarrasing just for that moment.
 Not asking is embarrasing and it will haunt you for the rest
 of your life.	-- Japanese Proverb