NO MS Keyboard map, Earnie

Thanks the answer, Earnie Boyd!

But I don"t find the MS keyboard map on my system. So I"m seemed to be
newbie, but I actually don"t know what it is. Of course, I suppose that
you can adjust your keyboard with that, but I"ve never met this program.

You wanted to say, you installed cygwin in your system and you had the
complete keyboard /included the Shift as well of course/?  Because I
hadn"t.

I looked around the mail-list and also the newbie site again but I didn"t
find any handy-made solution to my problem.

Thanks and sorry: Csikos Zoltan