AW: bash history not avail from arrow keys

Hi Frank,

(wow - quick reply!)

Yes, I have HOME set from within AUTOEXEC.BAT and when I do 'cd'
it goes there and I can see my .bash-history. The 'history' command
works as expected.

Hi,

do you set HOME before starting the bash?

Here is the way I use it:
startbash.bat

@ECHO OFF
set HOME=/home/%USERNAME%