RE: B20 (NT) xargs creates multiple commands, not just one

http://cygutils.netpedia.net/infozip.html has pretty good help for building
zip/unzip for cygwin(although I had to fiddle around a bit to get things to
compile properly).  See also franken.de for essentially the same info.  You
can also use pkzip on Windows or DOS.

-- John