Re: SIGSEGV in _size_of_stack_reserve__ ()

Mumit wrote:

> tjoen@dds.nl writes:
> >
> > Compile flags were:
> > -fno-implicit-templates -mno-cygwin
> >
> > Linked libraries:
> > -lc -lg -lcygwin -lmsvcrt -lwsock32
>
> You're mixing 3 different runtimes -- Cygwin and MSVC because you've
> added both runtime libraries, and CRTDLL because you've added -mno-
> cygwin compile flag -- and the fact that you've gotten as far as
> you have shows how lucky you are.

Lucky? I needed 20 attempts before it linked ;-)

> The combination of your compile flags and your libraries make absolutely
> no sense whatsoever. I and others have written regarding the issues here
> many times in the past, and I am not going to repeat myself. It's there
> in the mailing list archives.

Thanks for pointing it. I found your mno-cygwin howto and
downloaded the mingw target libs.
Ace tests are running now, or at least half of them.
But enough for  the ace community to get it developped further.
I'll report my efforts to the ace newsgroup.
Thanks for the pointer to the sollution.