Program errors

I am currently trying to convert our companies product from various Unix
systems.  I am trying to compile one program (that is archaic) & works
fine
under Linux, Solaris etc, etc.  Under Windows it crashes before it gets
main().  I think it also crashes before it gets to mainCRTStartup().  If
I set
"STRACE=1", then run the program I get no debug output (it crashes
before even that
kicks in).  Does anybody know what might cause this or how to fix it?

Cheers

James woodcock
--
CGram Software