This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: cfree
- From: Levon Saldamli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 24 Mar 1999 15:15:25 +0100
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, I found this in the mail archive (through evreka as cygnus archive
source seems to be down), but not any answer, just a question.
I have trouble linking with some files that use cfree. Does anybody
recognize this problem? It is in the include file stdlib.h but linking
I'm using B20.1 with NT 4.0
Thanks in advance for answers.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com
- Re: cfree
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre.Humblet@eurecom.fr>