Re: [ANN] GMP 2.0.2 binaries for cygwin/mingw

> "random" is non-ANSI and non-POSIX (it's BSD), and is not part of MS
> CRTDLL. It is however provided in libiberty.a, and all you need to do
> is to add -liberty.

Thanks, now it works fine.  But now I don't understand why it worked when I
was compiling without -mno-cygwin switch, using the CygWin version of GMP,
and not specifying -liberty ???

Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail :