This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Freeciv Binaries
- To: Michael Hirmke <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Freeciv Binaries
- From: Stipe Tolj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 01:03:06 +0100
- CC: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Department of Economical Computer Science, University of Cologne, Germany
- References: <7Ced7NPppfB@mike.franken.de>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Hirmke wrote:
> Hi Russell,
> > I was wondering if anyone has been able to run the freeciv binaries
> >available from
> >/B20/ on Windows 95. My server will run fine but when I run the client I get
> As the README states:
> - system
> - WinNT 4.0 SP3 with cygwin B20.1 and egcs-1.1.1
> it hasn't been tested on any Win9x system.
I had ported FreeCIV some time ago under b19 and b20 on Win98 and both
server and client were working quite fine, even for some 2 hour sessions
(using X-Win32 from StarNet).
I may put my port as binary and source form to our project's web site if
there is interest.
Stipe Tolj <email@example.com>
Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org