Freeciv Binaries

	I was wondering if anyone has been able to run the freeciv binaries
available from
on Windows 95.  My server will run fine but when I run the client I get
the following message

BASH.EXE-2.02$ civclient
1: Using fallback resources - which is OK
1: Your getpwuid call failed.  Please report this.
[main] C:\CYGNUS\USR\LOCAL\BIN\CIVCLIENT.EXE 1001 (0) handle_exceptions:
[main] CIVCLIENT 1001 (0) handle_exceptions: Dumping stack trace to
	When this happens my X server crashes.

	My X server is X-Win32 from starnet.  If anyone has any ideas please
let me know.
THank You.

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to