This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Free-Forms engine
- To: Click On <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Free-Forms engine
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:38:35 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <00a201be6aca$7d91d580$291773c0@yorambucks>; from Click On on Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 09:49:10AM +0200
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <00a201be6aca$7d91d580$291773c0@yorambucks>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
And, why, exactly are you spamming my mailing list to inform us of this?
Please refrain from these thinly disguised advertisements in the future. You
will find no friends to spammers in this mailing list.
On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 09:49:10AM +0200, Click On wrote:
>From: Yoram Bucks, Free-Forms engine.
>Free-Forms engine is a free site that allows every Internet user to build
>forms and gives an automatic database behind it.
>The site serves a lot of people around the world including (site owners,
>schools, institutes and more).
>We received thousands of gratitude letters from people and organization that
>uses our service.
>Unfortunately the service attract also a spammer that built forms in it and
>gave an hyperlink to it from his e-mail messages.
>We developed a program that will allow us to find all his forms and to
>I will disable forms and do what ever I can to fight and prevent abusing our
>site for activities of this kind.
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org