Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)

Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
> By the way, you typed I hit the reply button and it
> bounces :-)
> Suhaib

yep, it seems as if all mailing list mails from Chris go to This may be ok for the domain but this makes
filtering for various mailing list more problematic on our user side.

I would ask you Chris kindly to send all mails to
as we users do too. This would really ease filtering and replying

Stipe Tolj <>
Cygwin Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to