This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Compiled executable differences between 9x and NT
- To: "Jonathan Pryor" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Compiled executable differences between 9x and NT
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 19:07:04 -0600
- cc: "Cygwin Mailing List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 09 Mar 1999 18:18:55 EST." <email@example.com>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
"Jonathan Pryor" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> A tarball of the source is available at:
> Readme.txt (in the tarball) includes directions on
> compiling the program, as well as descriptions of
> the observed crash under 95.
I tried out your code (nice work by the way!) on a W95 laptop and I can't
get it to crash. The specific version listed is 4.00.950a.
- cygwin b20.1 + egcs-1.1: Ok
- cygwin b20.1 + egcs-1.1.1: Ok
- mingw32 + egcs-1.1.1: Ok
- mingw32 + egcs-1.1.1 (using Cygwin gcc with -mno-cygwin): Ok.
Perhaps it's the particular version of Win'95 I'm running that makes it
work? If I remember correctly, I installed SP1 (or whatever it's called)
on top on the original W95 that this laptop came with.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com