This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
- To: Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com
- Subject: Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
- From: "Henry J. Cobb" <email@example.com>
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <00a701be69ba$27d003d0$29acdfd0@InspirePharm.Com>(Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com)
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <00a701be69ba$27d003d0$29acdfd0@InspirePharm.Com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The IBM C++ compiler shipped with a tool to rename their library DLLs so that
your product would ship with your own version of their DLLs and would not
conflict with any other program that was built with their compiler.
(At the expense of more memory and CPU time...)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com