This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: setmode (long)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: setmode (long)
- From: "E. Robert Tisdale" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 19:26:05 -0800
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <36D39A03.89B3C703@netwood.net> <19990224144217.A26668@cygnus.com> <36D51691.6E1579DF@netwood.net> <19990302220000.A3492@cygnus.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sender: edwin
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 01:23:29AM -0800,
> E. Robert Tisdale wrote:
> >Should I download the latest snapshot
> >and use it to compile my application programs?
> >Or should I wait until the next release
> >before upgrading my compiler?
> That's not a decision I can make. You're welcome to try a snapshot
> but snapshots carry no guarantees as far as stability is concerned.
> However, this is a DLL problem
> so you should not have to recompile your program to see a benefit.
Duh... Which DLL?
Thanks in advance, E. Robert Tisdale <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com