RE: "Out of environment space" error

I have General, Program, Font, Memory, Screen, Misc.

Program contains a Windows NT button that lets me select the autoexec.bat
and config.sys
to use (defaulting to %SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS).

Sure looks like NT to me.

> 8<
> > Perhaps it has to do with my installing NT over an existing 95
> installation
> > on
> > the same drive (a FAT partition).
> 8<
>
> My guess here is that you didn't properly install NT.  Don't know what
> you've as a result.  I suggest trying it again as this is definitely
> not NT.

I believe it is installed properly.  I was able to install SP4 after all and
all NT programs are running OK.

Thanks anyway,

Todd