This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
RE: "Out of environment space" error
- To: Todd Goodman <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: "Out of environment space" error
- From: Earnie Boyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:40:10 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: 'cygwin users' <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
---Todd Goodman <email@example.com> wrote:
> > You are the first NT user I've seen have this problem. BTW, where
> > the properties window for setting auto memory or 4096 on NT?
> Right click on the shortcut (which is a short-cut to an MSDOS
> select Properties, then Memory Tab, then under Conventional Memory
> an Initial Environment drop down box which was set to Auto by default.
There is no Memory Tab on the NT MS-DOS Prompt Properites dialog. The
Tabs should be General, Shortcut, Options, Font, Layout and Colors; in
> Perhaps it has to do with my installing NT over an existing 95
> the same drive (a FAT partition).
My guess here is that you didn't properly install NT. Don't know what
you've as a result. I suggest trying it again as this is definitely
-- firstname.lastname@example.org --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com