This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Cywgin + XEmacs + Tcsh: error messages.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Cywgin + XEmacs + Tcsh: error messages.
- From: Christophner Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:06:40 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <36D72B36.D4CF6A30@cityweb.de>; from Corinna Vinschen on Sat, Feb 27, 1999 at 12:16:06AM +0100
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <36D6E886.1B9C881F@cityweb.de> <email@example.com> <36D72B36.D4CF6A30@cityweb.de>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, Feb 27, 1999 at 12:16:06AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>I'm using tcsh, too and the same snapshot, with a new extension,
>which shouldn't influence this problem. I don't have your problem.
>Hmm, I think, this problem should be discussed in detail.
>The following is not a bug fix, but only a solution, to
>prevent your system, to do the output. If I did understand
>you right, the system is normaly running, but the message
>is disturbing. So, again, no real bug fix:
>In file fhandler.cc, function fhandler_base::fork_fixup:
>change the line 1328 from
> system_printf ("%s - %E, handle %p", get_name (), h);
> debug_printf ("%s - %E, handle %p", get_name (), h);
>This should make your system silent.
Just let me reiterate that this is not a fix in any way shape
The errors that are being displayed are real and should not
be showing up. I can't offer any insight as to why they are
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com