[Fwd: no acceptable ld]

Maybe this is relevent, maybe not...

    When I was building dev-src this past weekend, I recieved the same error
when I used the ECGS 1.1.1 binaries I downloaded and installed.   Just for
the heck of it, I reinstalled the original B20.1.  The problem went away.  I
still haven't reinstalled ECGS yet, for that reason.

    Of course, after that I had all the build problems normal for win 95
until I downloaded the 1/15/99 snapshot ( Thanks !! )

John Fortin
fortinj@ibm.net