Netscape Plugin with B20.1

Hi Everyone,

I did build Netscape plugin DLL with B20.1 tools but no success to get it access from Netscape.

However, I did noticed the following
After DLL build, check its properties under
Windows Explorer.
NT explorer->NPwtemp.dll->properties->Version
all information are blanks. I crossed check it
with MSVC 4.0 those are well defined. I do believe
these are defined from .RC file. I used the same
.RC.

maybe bug in windres tool?  or something wrong
with building process?

Anyone would you like to try out, I put source
with modifications along with makefile for ftp.

It can be download through anonymous ftp.
ftp munchkin.ia-us.com
file name is /pub/muru/plugin.tar.gz

Any suggestions/references really apperciated.

Thanks in Advance.
-muru
-