RE: Info and man/groff questions

I also get the <AD> when less displays an end-of-line hyphen.  Changing
the configuration file for man /usr/local/lib/man.config to add the -r
option to the less command changes the <AD> into
an upside down exclamation point, which is perhaps less annoying...

Also, I find that I have to use TERM=ansi for less to properly handle
lines > 80 chars wide.  With TERM=linux, I get an extra newline
character after such lines which screws up the screen.

John Wiersba (john.wiersba@medstat.com)

-