Process lists

Hi all

I'm working on a program to protect my school from Back Orifice and Netbus.
The program is supposed to run in the background and check for those
applications in the registry and among the running programs. Therefore I have
a couple of questions.
1. How do I list the currently running processes (with or without Windows)? I
haven't been able to find the answer in the Win32 SDK
2. Having a process ID, how do I attain the module name of the process, i.e.
exe~1 for Back Orifice? I've only been able to find out how to do it for the
current process.
3. Finally, how do I hide my application from the Win95 ctrl+alt+del process
list? I thought it had something to do with service registration, but that
only prevented the process from closing on logoff.
Hope someone can answer these questions, as the BO/Netbus problem is getting
pretty critical, and we'd like to know who is using them.
Thanks in advance,
Simon Vilmer Pedersen
Kolding Købmandsskole / Kolding Business College

-