EGCS-1.1 patches for x86-win32

For those interested in what patches I'm using for upcoming egcs-1.1,
please check out:

ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin32/snapshots/egcs-1.1/

Same patches for mingw32.

Please read README.patches for more info on each. Special thanks to
Alastair Houghton and Nick Clifton for their contributions.

I've omitted all the patches that have already been integrated into the
main release tree, except for the ones that have just gone in the last
day or so.

Regards,
Mumit

-