RE: Where to install cygwin...

[Andrew Dalgleish]
I use a very similar layout, except I use a separate drive letter (U)
rather than "c:/root"
This allows me to access either a "production" tree on a server using
"NET USE" (BTW, the MS "distributed file system" works just fine), or a
local "test" tree using "SUBST" without having to tinker with the mount
table.

I would like to be able to run two such systems running simultaneously.
If the root was set in the environment or command line, and the mounts
are taken from /etc...
Hmmm.

Regards

-