Re: bash "pregnant pauses" revisited (B19 on NT 4.0)

Just another little wrinkle to throw into this discussion.....

I'm running 19.3 on NT4 SP3, and I was having the same problem.
The 'mount -b C: /C' works around the problem in my case, but I
also found another "work-around".  If I 'cd' into the directory
where the 'bash' binary is located and then run it, I don't see
the pauses.  Doesn't matter if the binary is in the standard location
(\Cygnus\B19\H-i385-cygwin32\bin) or some other location (i.e. /bin).

Clearly, this isn't any kind of solution, but I thought it might
be a useful tidbit of information.

Steve