CD-based distribution (was Another website....)

Here's what I'd like to see in a GNU-WIN32 CD distribution. I'll call it 'Blue
Socks' to distinguish
it from 'Red Hat' Linux ....

Basic system using InstallShield or similar installer. Able to cleanly
uninstall whole system.
Full Unix paths, (/usr, /home, /etc)
Manual pages plus support programs (man, grotty, etc).
EGCS (C/C++, plus make only - no Fortran, Pascal, etc)
X-programs, such as xterm, xtetris, etc.

At the risk of being real unpopular, I'd prefer the current two distributions,
i.e. a user and
a programmer distribution. The programmer distribution would include all in the
user
distribution plus:
Perl,
Tcl/Tk,
Emacs or Xemacs (the latter preferred as Emacs on NT is pretty darn good
anyway).
Other programming languages (esp Fortran, Pascal)
Graphics libraries, (where licensing allows), JPEG, GIF(?), TIFF, PNG.

What do other people think about this?

Bob Cross.