New site / daemons

I am working on setting up a gnu-win32 site. Hopefully to be a little more
user friendly than some of the information currently available. Geared
toward users(like myself) and developers. I am not a developer by any means.

I would like the server to be able to "practice what it preaches". In other
words, I want everything to be gnu-win32 based. It is currently setup on a
PPro 200, 96MB RAM with cygwin32b19/coolview. I have inetd working
smoothly, although telnetd is the only current service. Also, currently
have named working. I have all other Internet services ready including
ftpd, sendmail, and RedIndian Apache. Except...

I still need a pop3 or imap daemon for cygwin32 (prefer pop3). Has one been
ported? I am only interested in a binary or a source all ready to just
untar and make. I would also be interested in in.fingerd and tcpd. Has
anyone done anything with these.

Also, if you've had any interesting experiences or have anything to share,
please email me at cyber@cbj.net

TIA.

-