Linking MS.lib with Cygnus-Win32

I have seen the letter that Mikey wrote in 18 Dec 1997 to Cygnus-mailing
list: he said that a new version of ld.exe allows to link MS.lib files
and libcygnus.a type files as well.I tried to download the code from
the ftp address he gave (ftp.deninc.com/incoming), but it wasn't
possible (they don't like anonymous visitors!?).
So I want to know if someone has already taken and used this new version
of ld.exe and where I can find it (if someone could send it to me, I
really really thank him in advance).
By the way, I also tried to create libcygnus.a libraries using impdef
(from MSVC++ 5.0 DLLs) but it doesn't work: when I give the dlltool
command line, I simply receive a syntax error message.Does anyone know
how to solve the problem?

Regards,
		Edoardo
-