Stupid NT security question (related to Sergey's code)

I would like to run Sergey's remote code on my NT box.  I'm unfortunately
stumped at where to make the necessary changes to the registry to give
the user the appropriate security access.  I have read enough to know that
the required changes have to be made via the registry editor, but what keys/
values do I need to specify?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Setera