socket programming in Win95, concurrent server

Hi!

I am trying to build a simple concurrent TCP server using gnuwin32 in a
Win95 environment. In the Unix way, the server listen to a port, accept
it and fork a child process to handle the accepted socket. I tried the
same thing in gnuwin32. However, I alwasy get a error when a error
"descriptor is a file, not a socket" whenI tried to use this socket in
the child process(select,recv, etc).

I would like to know whether passing a child process inherit the socket
handle from the parent in gnuwin32/Win95.

Thanks!

waikong
waikong@commdevices.com

begin:          vcard
fn:             Wai-Kong  Sung
n:              Sung;Wai-Kong
org:            Communication Devices, Inc.
adr:            1 Forstmann Court;;;Clifton;New Jersey;07011;U.S.A.
email;internet: waikong@commdevices.com
title:          Engineer
tel;work:       (973) 772 6997
tel;fax:        (973) 772 0747