strncat

Hi,

I have an application using strncat() which relies on NULL termination.
I've looked in the coolview sources at strncat() and saw it is
implemented with strncpy().

I'm not sure about this, but shouldn't strncpy() only return a NULL
terminated string when its argument is NULL terminated before reaching
the length, whereas strncat() always returns a NULL terminated string,
regardless of the input string ?

Kees
-