Re: Win32 Online Documentation -- Revisited

Anthony Williams wrote:

> Visit my web page http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/users/williams and download the
> old Win32 API help file (10 zip files to make it easy to download). Like
> I said it's old, but it does include most functions, apart from new
> DirectX, and Win95 shell functions.

	This is great!  Thanks so much for letting us know.  I am sure there are
a lot of people on this list that are appreciative of knowing where it is
at and how to download it.  I know I am.  Thanks again, Anthony.

	For those who prefer ftp downloading (healthy 28.8kbs over the big
pond from this Western US location) or who aren't local to the funet.fi
site, the ftp reference is ftp.funet.fi: /pub/win-nt/win32-api.  Be sure
and check-out the excellent readme file which is at the ftp site since it
tells how to put it all together after downloading.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I
      A Journey Into the Fantastic