Re: OpenNT

Hello,

I had the same problems with MSIE4 myself.  If one is going to install
it, I recommend going *without* shell integration.  If you have any
intentions of removing it in the future, I recommend you don't install it
at all cause it's hell on earth to remove.

It seems both MS and Netscape threw good practices out the window to rush
their latest browsers to the market.  You would be better off sticking
with version 3, till MS gets it's act togethor.