coolview-src.tar.gz crossbuilds bad DLL on Linux

I attempted to rebuild CYGWIN.DLL on Linux from coolview-src.tar.gz as
well. It produced the same errors that were mentioned on the mailing
list. The dllcheck program reported that their were no problems with it
and neither dllfix nor peclean corrected the problem.

When I install the DLL and run bash, or any other application, NT
informs me that it can not find the "r" DLL in my path.

Quick View shows many bogus DLLs listed following r.

--
Ron Parker				rdparker@butlermfg.org

The eyes of Dilbert are everywhere.

-