RE: Heap chunk size registry entry WAS: Towards a more user-friendly cygwin.dll

After perusing the CDK source code I was able to find and verify the
appropriate key. It is located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus
Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0. The value must be named
heap_chunk_in_mb and must be a DWORD value. BTW 4MB is the minimum.

If you set the value below 4 and run a cygwin application it will be
reset to the minimum value of 4. This was how I tested that I had the
right key and value name.

-